Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
Here at SERVPRO of Grand Routt & Rio Blanco counties, we have a highly trained team of professionals prepared to handle any situation. We are a 24/7 emergency response. Our results are proof of our promise to provide the best service to our clients with expedited service that does not compromise on value!
Always On Call
Whether it is two in the morning or the afternoon, or if it's a holiday, SERVPRO can dispatch a team of professionals to address any issue you may have quickly. Mold? Burst pipes? Fire damage? Reconstruction? Covid Cleaning? We have a team standing by with the best equipment and professionals no matter what you're facing.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
SERVPRO of Grand, Routt, and Rio Blanco Counties is ready to assist you 24/7. Call us today at 970-949-3235.
Need Trauma or Crime Scene Cleanup? Call Today – (970) 457-1449
Crime Scene and Trauma Cleaning Services
- Fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals
- Tear gas and pepper spray residues
- Fire extinguisher residue
- Blood, bodily fluids, and tissue remnants
Common Trauma and Crime Scene Scenarios
Crime Scene Residues
From fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals to tear gas and pepper spray residues, we can clean and restore your property after a crime scene investigation.
We remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death. Our trained Professionals clean, disinfect and deodorize the structure.
Illegal Drug - "Meth" Labs
Many of the chemicals used in the production of illegal drugs such as "meth" are volatile and can leave harmful residues throughout a structure. Our technicians follow federal and state guidelines to properly clean all surfaces.